WASHINGTON, D.C., February 25, 2013 – Comverge Vice President of Regulatory and Market Strategy, Frank Lacey, will participate in a panel on demand response and grid modernization at the 16th Annual Transmission Summit. Bringing together policy makers and senior executives, the conference will examine the impact moving to gas-fired generation will have on the transmission industry. The conference takes place at the Almas Temple Club in Washington, D.C. from February 25–27, 2013.
The panel presentation will take place within the Transmission Executive Forum, which is being held concurrently with the summit and will focus on natural gas-fired generation. Moderated by ICF International, the panel will feature Lacey along with industry veterans from The Valley Group, DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability, and EnerNOC to discuss the ways in which innovative technologies can support gas-fired generation. During the session, Lacey will outline how demand response can help augment existing transmission systems, as well as best practices in implementing and managing demand response programs.
- What: Panel: “Innovative Technologies and Grid Modernization—DR, Dynamic Line Ratings (DLR) and Storage as Alternatives to Transmission Investment to Support Gas-fired Generation”
- When: Monday, February 25, 2013 from 3:45 – 4:45 p.m. ET
- Where: Almas Temple Club, Washington, D.C.
- Who: Moderator: Kiran Kumaraswamy, Manager, ICF International
- Frank Lacey, Vice President, Regulatory and Market Strategy, Comverge
- Sandy K. Aivaliotis, Senior Vice President, Operations, Technology and Business Development, The Valley Group
- Charlie Vartanian, Senior Principal–Advanced Energy, DNV KEMA Energy & Sustainability
- Gregg M. Dixon, CEM, CDSM, CSDP, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Sales, EnerNOC
To learn more about the 16th Annual Transmission Summit and to see a complete program for the conference please visit: http://infocastinc.com/events/trans13
Comverge delivers a comprehensive suite of intelligent energy management solutions that enable utilities, grid operators, and commercial and industrial organizations to optimize their energy usage in order to reduce costs, meet regulatory requirements, and support sustainability initiatives. With 30 years of experience helping customers implement innovative Demand-Side Management programs, Comverge has deployed more than five and a half million energy management devices, recruited over one million residential customers into mass market demand response programs, and served thousands of commercial & industrial customers. For more information, visit www.comverge.com and follow us on Twitter at @Comverge.
For Additional Information
Vice President, Corporate Marketing and Communications